Mission and Vision
Little Falls Community Schools promotes personal and academic excellence in a collaborative, safe, and engaging environment.
We value Excellence, Flyer Pride, Relationships, Equity, Innovation, and Lifelong Learning
It is our vision to be an exceptional school district that values all learners.
We prioritize 21st Century Teaching and Learning, an Engaged Community, Organizational Clarity, and a Culture of Flyer Pride.
Beliefs and Goals
We believe every child should.....
- gain competence in basic and higher level skills
- become more independent
- gain a better understanding and acceptance of themselves and others
- examine and define personal values
- develop interpersonal relationships
- develop responsible attitudes and behaviors
- explore a wide range of intellectual, physical, and cultural activities
- develop good decision-making skills.